Sunday, May 20, 2012

Vacation food: Albuquerque, NM The Grove and Cosmo May 3, 2012

Yelp again helped us find The Grove--a great lunch spot that was crowded when we had a late lunch there.  I like that my salami and cheese sandwich came with fruit and sweet pickles.  I have never had a sandwich put right on a tray like this but it was delicious. 
For dinner, we ate at Cosmo. The owner greeted us and he was very welcoming. This was the smoked salmon cigar. Sam rearranged it before I took this picture. During the entire meal, he sat in my lap so my ability to be a photographer was limited. We had asparagus wrapped in beef, artichoke, chicken skewers, calamari, and tuna. These fairly standard tapas were jazzed up with chiles and other New Mexico flavors.Cosmo Tapas on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment